We’re always looking for passionate industry experts to contribute thought leadership articles to our digital portfolio of audio/video technology publications.
Your benefits with CHooseratoR
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get SEO benefits, exposure via our social media channels. Because of the high number of guest post requests, we decided to add a “Write for Us” page clearly explaining the guidelines. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
CHooseratoR content guidelines
- Don’t write to us if your topic not relevant to our website!
- Content must be written simple, straight-forward, useful style. E.g. how-to posts with screenshots, numbered lists, and infographics are the posts that receive the most engagement
- No duplicate contents. Because it results in the ban by Google. Google can smell copied content and is very good at it. You must not copy other posts and share here. If it’s a snippet of that other posts that inspire then you must give credit to that author or writer. Usually, we check articles through a lot of services, so you have no chances to cheat
- The article also should not be reproduced anywhere else even in the future
- Content cannot be overly promotional or commercial in nature
- Your article must be at least 500 words in length and shouldn’t have irrelevant outbound links
- Each story must align with one or more of our themes. Our themes include audio tech, video tech
- We allow only one dofollow link in the body of an article
- Make it SEO friendly
Sounds do-able? Then write for us.
Don’t do any SEO with published post
Our SEO-team precisely monitoring CHooseratoR and be sure we will detect you manipulations and delete the article without money back.
- Because of the very large volume of submissions we receive, we will contact you only if we feel able to accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publishers
- Please submit your article or pitch just once
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for John Norris.