This Optoma UHD15A review is targeted for users who seek true realism in every scene. This device is a 4K Ultra HD projector that is unmatched in home entertainment. It will provide you with superb color depth, crystal-clear detail, and sparkling contrast.
As for the Optoma UHD15A specs it is equipped with the latest technology and features, HDR compatibility, HDCP 2.2 support, and advanced PureMotion frame interpolation to avoid blurry and fuzzy scenes. The RGBRGB color wheel delivers accurate, true-to-life reproduction of 100% Rec. 709 color gamut - ideal for recreating a full-fledged cinema in your home.
Optoma UHD51A Pros and Cons
- Alexa and Google Assistant can be controlled by voice to turn on/off, regulate volume, switch inputs, and control USB files playback
- RGBRGB color wheel provides life-like color reproduction
- Connectivity of HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 included
- Support for translating 3D Blu-ray content
- The 3D actually surround you and pulls in the depth of the image
- The sleek black design which looks great both on the floor and on the ceiling
- Enough brightness to use on the broad daylight
- No “screen door” effect is present at a normal watching distance
- Black levels could be richer for the dark rooms
- Visible light borders are extended past image area