Before buying a projector for gaming, I highly recommend you to read the BenQ TK800M review. This is a high-brightness 4K HDR projector that can be used in rooms with ambient light. With its high brightness, the BenQ TK800M projector can be used for playing games or watching movies even in a lit room. It is compatible with both HDR10 and HLG formats (the latter is still poorly distributed due to lack of content).
One more of the important BenQ TK800M specs is the luminous flux of the 3,000 lumens, which is about double the level you would normally see in a darkened room.
BenQ TK800M Pros and Cons
- Compact, weighing just over 4 kg, it can be easily taken out into the yard and organize a nightly movie watching under the stars
- The bottom panel also has three M4 threaded holes for ceiling mounting
- True 4K projection technology produces stunning picture
- Higher brightness lets it cut through ambient light to watch sports, playing games, or anything else without obstacles
- No surrounding border on the screen
- New lens produce extra-sharp content with new-level contrast
- Remarkably fast input lag
- HDR compatibility, connectivity with latest game consoles
- Lens still creates some chromatic aberration
- Reduced zoom means you have less placement flexibility