In the BenQ TK800 review, I’d like to put emphasis on its impressive reproducing of live sports. Experience what happens with a 100-inch image, rich 4K UHD high-definition color reproduction, and bright colors with HDR technology. Powerful built-in speakers will complement the scroll of the BenQ TK800 specs. It also has a stylish appearance and is equipped with a simple user interface.
Other important features include projector-optimized HDR technology, bright and rich color selection, special modes "football" and "sport" and automatic vertical image correction.
BenQ TK800 Pros and Cons
- Genuine 4K and HDR support with a projection of even 8.3 million pixels
- The projector is compact and brand-new looking
- True color reproduction, without blur, dimming or other interferences
- Its lens consists of 7 high-resolution elements combined into 4 groups, which means that it will produce a picture of cinematic quality
- An extended range of brightness and contrast and automatic adjustment
- Cinema Mode and Football Mode can be chosen for an immersive watching
- Watching in the light room make rainbow effects visible
- 3D synchronization is long
- The flip perspective setting isn’t saved automatically so you need to set it each with a 3D session