I was very pleased to test and write the Epson Pro EX9220 review as it is a professional LCD projector. Its aspect ratio of 16:10, WUXGA Matrix Resolution (1920x1200), and 3D image support make it a supreme choice for your home theater.
Speaking of specifications, the Epson Pro EX9220 specs include lamp power of 210 watts, light flow of 3 600 lumens, light source resource of 6,000 hours (normal mode), and contrast of 15,000:1. Its maximum resolution is 1920x1200 and maximum diagonal size of 300'' which matches all requirements of widescreen watching.
Epson Pro EX9220 Pros and Cons
- 3600 lumens of brightness proceed excellent colors rendering
- Lightweight, with a dimension that suit office needs
- Wireless plug-and-play projector connects easily to a phone or a media player
- Fast and simple setup with convenient remote options
- Horizontal keystone correction with /- angle range adjustment
- MHL input support screen mirroring and charging from the mobile devices
- It streams only Wi-Fi video, not audio
- Fan running noise is high
- Setting and starting up a wireless device may have some delays
- No Ethernet port and vertical keystone correction