Are you looking for life-like colors for your home screen? Well, then this ViewSonic PJD7828HDL review is for you. It’s equipped with SuperColor — Best-In-Class Color Performance technology that provides a wider color range than traditional DLP projectors, producing more accurate and vivid colors. The color wheel enhances brightness by 15% and delivers high-quality color saturation in its class.
Trying all ViewSonic PJD7828HDL specs, I can prove that it has a Full HD 1080p resolution, 144Hz 3D frame rate for smoother images and better 3D experience as well as DarkChip3 for deeper blacks, and incredibly smooth motion.
ViewSonic PJD7828HDL Pros and Cons
- Clear, crisp image with high-quality resolution
- SonicExpert technology includes a bass reflex speaker enclosure (10 W) and a more powerful amplifier that provide a full range of audio frequencies
- Extremely flexible installation due to the 1.3x optical zoom and lens with an extended throw range, and a reduced throw ratio of 1.15–1.5
- Close-up viewing is available in short rooms
- Clever user-friendly design, the tactile keypad of the remote
- Produces 300-inches image in 3200 lumens which perfectly fits your home theater
- 2 HDMI ports, USB, Mini USB, and VGA and PC connections are provided for video
- No Analog RCA ports (Red, Yellow, White) on this product
- The picture can get dim in Super Eco Mode