This is an up-to-date short-focused projector for professional 4K imaging. I’d like to tell you all the truth about it in the LG HU85LA review. What you should know is that it can form a 90’’ picture being placed only in 2 inches from the projecting surface. What’s more, it can produce a 120'' picture on the removal of only 7,2 inches. This is gained thanks to Ultra Short Throw(UST) technology.
The LG HU85LA specs also include support of the 3840x2160 resolution, a maximum level of brightness of 2700 lumens ANSI, and different inputs to connect external devices(USB, HDMI, Ethernet).
LG HU85LA Pros and Cons
- Wide color coverage due to the use of 3Ch Laser technology
- The lamp can work efficiently up to 20000 hours
- Integrated speakers have great power(5 W) and can generate clean and smooth sound
- It supports Google Assistant and LQ ThinQ AI
- Easy setup, saves your time and space with no loss of image quality
- Color accuracy allows it to produce decent pictures even in bright daylight
- Fan noise is very quiet
- Stays cool for a long time
- It lacks lense shift for quick 120’’ picture alignment
- No YouTube and Apple TV that is available on all LG TVs
- No HLG handling
- No settings for black tones