The Epson Home Cinema 4010 review is a must-read for those who are looking for a decent home theater component. In the product description, the manufacturer highlights the use of 4K PRO-UHD technology, which allows you to obtain high resolution and wide dynamic range, support for DCI-P3 color space, and balanced brightness - the luminous flux is 2400 lumens for both white light and color images. Contrast is claimed to be as high as 200000: 1.
Needless to say, Epson Home Cinema 4010 specs include precise control of three separate 1920 x 1080 pixel LCD panels that in result enables 4096 x 2160 pixels on your image.
Epson Home Cinema 4010 Pros and Cons
- 2400 lumens color/white brightness create a wonderful picture
- Contrast ratio of 200000:1 provides a picture with incredible clarity
- Remote is quite responsive and equipped with sensors
- Mounting is pretty easy
- 4 projection modes are included for the flexible throw
- 6 color modes are more than enough to enjoy vivid colors in any environment
- The projector power lens consists of 15 optical elements, allowing you to get high-quality images across the entire frame
- Eco Mode is available for preserving lamp energy
- It throws off a bit of heat
- Its resolution isn’t truly a 4K (4.15 mil pixels instead of the required 8.3 mil pixels)