I was honestly satisfied with this unit, so decided to write an Epson Home Cinema 1060 review to tell you about its strong sides. What you need to know is that it’s a stationery-type projector from the home theater category with LCD x3 technology. Projector resolution of 1920x1200 and image aspect ratio of as well as widescreen support 8:5 make it suitable for any kind of film and player.
Going on with Epson Home Cinema 1060 specs I have to note its HDTV support that allows you to watch favorite content in the highest quality, picture contrast of 15000: 1, light flow of 3100 lumens, and availability of keystone correction.
Epson Home Cinema 1060 Pros and Cons
- Works nicely even with a big amount of ambient light
- Crisp 1080p image
- It’s very easy to set up as it has vertical and horizontal keystone correction
- Intuitive user interface
- Eco mode lamp life helps to save lots of energy
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition) output is useful when connecting to mobile devices
- Sounds great with HDMI extractor for external speakers
- Renders realistic pictures with sizes up to 300 inches
- Can stream videos from any of streaming services, such as Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku or Amazon Fire TV
- Regular power mode ends up with obnoxiously noisy fan
- No 12V trigger
- Internal speakers add vibrations to the original sound