In this Optoma HD27HDR review I’d like to introduce you to an incredible projector, which produces 1080p HDR images with a brightness of 3400 lumens. From the first glance, you’ll understand that Optoma HD27HDR specs make it comfortable both for watching films and playing games.
As for characteristics I should mention HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 connection for 4K HDR-compatible sources, enhanced HDR gaming regime with 16ms response time, impressive Full 3D 1080p, and integrated crucial interfaces along with video signals, including 3D Sync Port and USB.
Optoma HD27HDR Pros and Cons
- Lag-free gaming with responding periods of 16ms at 60Hz and 8.4ms at 120Hz when paired with the modern gaming consoles and high-performance computers
- The super-bright picture with eep blacks thanks to 50000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD support (unbelievable resolution of 3840x2160 pixels)
- Decent lamp life (up to 15000 hours)
- Flexible connectivity due to HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support and HDMI 1.4a
- Vertical keystone adjustment is present
- Full 3D content support
- Startup noise may be annoying
- Remote has oddly bright backlight of blue color
- Internal speakers are weak