It was a pleasure for me to write the Optoma HD27e review. This universal projector will surprise you with the quality of its materials and, of course, the projected picture. It supports a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and a contrast level of 25000:1 which allows it to rival more expensive models of the category.
Another part of the Optoma HD27e specs includes 2x HDMI input, dimensions (WxHxD) of 298x230x96.5, a weight of only 2.38 kg, and throw ratio of 1.48-1.62: 1. Overall, one of the best projectors to use at home or even outside with any light conditions.
Optoma HD27e Pros and Cons
- 3400 lumens means that this unit produces a super-bright image
- Full HD support and a contrast ratio of 25000:1 work for a clear, detailed picture
- Fast 1080p input response is observed when using the latest game consoles
- True 3D rendering, support of Blu-Ray player and 3D broadcasting
- Vertical keystone and a 1.1x zoom enable adjustable placing on any surface
- Flexible connectivity: compatible with most media players, HD-ready gaming consoles, computers, and phones with HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 support and HDMI 1.4a
- It’s very quiet (25 dB in Eco Mode)
- Non-HDR content will definitely lose quality on this projector
- Too dim in the dark scenes
- The menu screen is too small