I’ve prepared the Optoma HD141X review especially for those who want an unrivaled 1080p picture quality. I can say undoubtedly that this apparatus is perfect for watching TV shows, sports and movies, and action-packed games.
With a built-in speaker and two HDMI inputs, the HD141X specs make it simple and easy to install and use. A possibility of a direct connection to a smartphone or via the built-in MHL interface is a real benefit. This function is convenient for playing games, watching streaming videos, and photos at once on the big screen.
Optoma HD141X Pros and Cons
- Full HD resolution - no overlapping of the pixels is watchable
- 3D reproducing without scaling or additional compression
- Compatible with the latest game consoles
- Dynamic Black mode allows you to achieve the highest contrast values and the sharpest picture
- Lightning-fast response for gaming
- Thanks to the 24 fps the playback faithfully matches the original recording - exactly as the director intended.
- BrilliantColor color processing technology achieves the highest color efficiency and the best balance
- The HDMI link protocol allows you to switch on and off two or more HDMI-CEC compatible devices
- No other video signals than HDMI
- It’s loud when cooling down
- Extinguishes only vertical distortions