I want to start the Optoma GT1080Darbee review by claiming that it is definitely a necessary buy for your home cinema. With a physical resolution of 1920x1080 and display aspect ratio 16:9, it will make your watching sessions as much comfortable as possible. It also has a nice projection distance range of 0.5 - 3.35 m and screen diagonal adjustments of 1.15 - 7.67 m.
Speaking of Optoma GT1080Darbee specs, it is equipped with various interfaces and video signals (dual HDMI MHL, 3.5 mm audio output, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A).
Optoma GT1080Darbee Pros and Cons
- HDR10 support produces incredibly bright whites and deep black tones of the picture
- 6-segment RYGCWB color wheel generates unbelievably sharp color
- Convenient keystone vertical correction and overall simple assembly
- Long lamp life (up to 15 000 hours) which in result will serve you for more than 10 years
- Fast response time (only 8.4 ms in 120Hz frequency)
- Extra sharp image with 3800 lumens of brightness
- Connects to any HDMI device in seconds
- Ultra-short throw lens lets it display 120" image projected from a 4-feet distance
- A rainbow effect is visible as it doesn’t have 3 chip technology
- Mounting of a short-throw device will take a lot of time
- It needs external speakers for a true cinema experience