You will be for sure amazed by the Epson EX3220 review, as the mentioned projector has a lot of stuff to offer. I used it for gaming, browsing the Internet, and just all kinds of things. I like its classic design with rigid buttons for all possible actions. Also, it has an HDMI input on the back so that you can hook your PC in.
If to talk mainly about the Epson EX3220 specs, I would like to mention its various inputs - especially USB-A with Wi-Fi support, 3000 lumens color brightness, 3LCD technology for the realistic tones and special Epson’s setup kit for the intuitive positioning.
Epson EX3220 Pros and Cons
- Useful interfaces (USB-A, USB-B, HDMI) are included
- Fast and easy setup
- 3 times brighter colors with a 3-chip technology
- 3000 lumens do a nice job even in a lit room
- Focusing and leveling will help you to instantly adjust the picture to the screen requirements
- The shutter on the lens prevents the projector from the quick heating up
- The remote has a convenient zoom feature
- Carrying case and all necessary cords come in the set
- It doesn’t have audio out
- The screen isn't a regular square which is noticeable and may distract you
- It doesn’t come with a wireless key